Pages

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Bracelets



Months ago, while shopping online for Christmas, I came across some beautiful bracelets for sale.  I fell in love with them and ordered several for Christmas presents.  They were being sold by a family in the process of adopting a baby girl from China.  The bracelets were being made to help them raise money for the adoption and they called it the 3,000 Bracelet Campaign.

I knew that the idea had been given to them after another family had used it to raise money, so on impulse, I asked this lovely lady to keep me in mind if she needed someone to pass it on to when they were finished.  As you can see, she agreed.  They have the money they need so she has graciously passed not only the idea along to me, but her leftover materials as well...including all the pictures I posted!  Thank you so much!  

The bracelets are $12 each for adult sizes and $10 for child sizes.  There are three adult sizes to choose from: Regular, Large, and Extra Large; and two child sizes: 2-4 and 5-9.  If you purchase more than one the price per bracelet goes down.  Please check the drop down menu on the right for your options. When you place your order, please specify by name which bracelet(s) you would like. If there isn't enough space there, you can leave the bracelet info when you check out in the section titled "instructions to seller".

In the tabs above, you will find four pages of bracelets available.  Hopefully you will find one you like, and if not, check back soon.  I have three more designs not posted yet and I'm sure more will follow.  

Please feel free to leave a comment here if you have any questions. 

Thank you SO MUCH for your willingness to help us out in this way!


5 comments:

  1. GREAT JOB Heather!!!!! It looks great and I love the fact that you have tabs at the top to look through the photos instead of having to scroll all the way down. YAY! Majesty and Day at the beach are also gone (now that I see them I am noticing that, there are some new fabrics coming too in the box, a pretty yellow and black one) So excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Elizabeth! I updated those two bracelets as sold. Will probably just take them off at a later time. Can't wait to start making them!!

      Delete
  2. Heather, I wanted to know if it would be ok with you if I put your blog address on my blog, "Life as I Ponder it..."? I would love to help you in as many ways as I can to get your story out and let other know that you are making these bracelets and selling them for a WONDERFUL cause! I have sister that is trying to get pregnant and/or possibly adopt a child, so this hits home to me! So, if there is anything that I can do to help you get your baby sooner, I would love to! I'm not working right now, or I would donate to you, but I can help in as many ways that I can! Best wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely! Thank you SO much! Can't wait to visit your blog as well.

    And I just saw your post on facebook about the bracelets. Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so welcome! I hope it helps!!! Good Luck from the bottom of my heart!

      Delete