Pages

Saturday, February 25, 2012

It's In The Mail!

I'm so relieved.  All of our home study paperwork is finally completed!  I'm sure there will be something I missed or something additional to fill out, but the long list of items to do to complete the home study is finished.  It's so nice to sit down and not think of all the paperwork that I should be doing.  I don't like having things hanging over my head. 

I put it in the mail yesterday, so the next steps (that I'm aware of) are: home study paperwork has to be gone through, making sure everything is correct and included.  Home study finalized and sent to Lifeline (our adoption agency).  Once our home study is complete, we can fill out the immigration paperwork and get our appointment to have our fingerprints done. Not sure what's after that exactly, but that's okay.  Just getting through the next few steps is enough for me right now.  :)

I finally finished a book I've been reading but haven't had a lot of time for.  It's called There Is No Me Without You and I highly recommend it for anyone adopting from Ethiopia... or even if you're not.  It's got so much information on the history of Ethiopia, HIV, orphan, etc.  

That's all I've got to update on right now.  Hope ya'll have a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment