Pages

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

A Few Spring Colors



Getting new fabric to make new bracelets is so fun!  I've never been a big fan of fabric stores before now...mainly because I never knew what to do with the fabric.  Not that I really do now either.  But I can make one thing so I guess that's better than before. 

These four I'm posting today were actually found by Konnette and given to me.  They are darker colors but still remind me of spring.  I think they go well together and of course, look good by themselves as well.  Maybe you have a new Easter dress that one will match.  And if not, check back!  I've got lots more spring colors coming...including a sparkly one with bunnies that would be great for a little girl's Easter basket.  


This is a special one.  I absolutely love the colors.  They are beautiful and vibrant...just like who it's named after.  Audra is one of the biggest reasons that Ethiopia is our country of choice for our adoption.  Audra was born Ethiopian and was adopted a little over a year ago.  She is a sweet light in our world.  


I don't know how your computer shows these colors, but on mine, this almost looks like camouflage.  It's not.  The background is a swirled chocolate brown and the green is a bright-almost-lime shade.  It looks much prettier in person, but probably could pass for camo if you're into that print.  :)  I called it Sprouts because it reminds me of the first green sprouts that come up at the beginning of spring. 


This one is a darker purple background with some vine-like green running through it.  It's got some bright spots that remind me of the colors of a sunset. 


A bright pink with little green and white circles.  

Hope you find something you like!  Thanks for stopping by!!




No comments:

Post a Comment