Pages

Friday, February 10, 2012

The Bracelets Are Not Contaminated



Hey Ya'll!

Thanks to all of you that have placed orders for bracelets!  I'm super busy and super happy about it.  But have I mentioned how un-crafty I am?  It's a good thing you can't seem me trying to type this post.  I can only use four fingers on my left hand and it makes for lots of backspacing.  I can't type well right now because I managed to roll the fabric cutter over one of my fingers.  Smooth, I know.  I won't give you the gory details, but you can rest easy that no blood got on the fabric.  

We are still chopping away at the paperwork.  It's mostly done, but I discovered another online training we have to do that will take 8 or more hours.  Once that is done, we have all our part done and will just be waiting on paperwork (like birth certificates) to get here so we can send it off.  

I've got three more bracelet designs to add to the selection!  Check 'em out!



1 comment:

  1. Heather! They are gorgeous! Awesome job! Love your new designs too, hope you get lots of orders and I hope your finger is ok lol xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete