Pages

Monday, July 8, 2013

The Alphabet Wall

I showed you in an earlier post all the letters that my friends had given me for my birthday last year.  It was a surprise and all the letters were for Justus' room.  I felt so loved that day!  I am beyond blessed by the people in my life, by the support we have been given.  

It has taken me a while (only 10 months!) to get them up because I had been waiting on a few letters the people were finishing up.  And the room was a mess and there was furniture in the way of where I wanted to put it.  Well, this past weekend, my parents took the furniture back and I was finally able to tackle the wall. 

Finished!

































There is still more to be done in the room, but this part was by far the most important to me.  As I get more done, I'll show you.  But for now, every time I see this wall I will feel the love and support of my friends.  Thank you, ladies!! 

p.s. Yes, I know the clock needs to come up some.  Yes, it's bugging me too.  I promise to fix it.

p.p.s.  I hung all these by myself.  Yes, really. 

No comments:

Post a Comment