Pages

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

It's a Boy!

Did I mention we are getting a boy?  I don't think I did.  Duh.

Yes, we have two beautiful, intelligent daughters and I'd be happy with more.  But Bret would like to have some more testosterone around here.  (Even the cats are female.) So it was pretty much a no-brainer when it came to choosing a sex.  (And while we have a child that loves to play outside, climb trees, owns a pocket knife, and has a boy as a best friend...she still has hormones that cause DRAMA!) Bret and I both would like to NOT add to the theatrics around here.  

I've had several people ask about how long this process takes.  There is really no definite time frame.  The average, they say, is 12 to 15 months.  But I know some that are shorter and others that went on much longer.  Hoping that since the Ethiopian program at Lifeline has just reopened, our wait time might be shorter.  But God knows and I'm trusting in His perfect timing.  

Today is the day I'm mailing (digitally) the agency application.  The first of many milestones and much paperwork.  Where's my binder??

1 comment: